This online unit will equip you with the fundamental concepts and tasks to get started with storing and accessing your environmental data with EnviroSys. You can build on these basics in future learning units to set up and use your EnviroSys solution based on best practices and your business requirements.
The unit comprises videos and practice simulations. When you have completed this unit, you have the option to take the Use EnviroSys Quiz to test your learning. Successful completion of the quiz is a prerequisite to all subsequent learning units, if you wish to continue your learning journey.
To start this unit, login to the Online Learning portal. If you don’t have a login, request here.
- New users (e.g. Environmental Officers/Advisors/Scientists or Hydrogeologists) being introduced to EnviroSys
- Existing users wanting a quick refresher or a walk-through of the latest version
1. Navigate the EnviroSys interface.
2. Use the Analysis capabilities to determine the health of your environmental data and take the necessary actions.
3. Use the manual Data Input capabilities to capture environmental data in accordance with your organisation’s data collection obligations.
4. Use the Reporting capabilities to convert a set of data into useful trend and status information to share with stakeholders.
5. Use the Compliance capabilities around Sample Management to ensure completeness of your data.
6. Use the EnviroSys Mobile App to capture data (even when offline) and view Realtime data from wherever you are operating.
There are currently no upcoming courses that offer this unit. Please email email@example.com
to register your interest in this unit, so that we can contact you when it is available.