A minimum of two participants is required to run a learning unit.
A maximum of eight participants per session is recommended for an effective learning environment. Learning units will not be more than eight hours per day.
acQuire’s accredited training program, the acQuire Learning Pathways, is competency-based. For assessment purposes, acQuire requires participants to complete and submit their assignments:
- As directed
- Within 14 calendar days following the completion of the learning unit. For assignments submitted after this period,
- acQuire reserves the right to charge for any time related to the assessment of assignments submitted after this period.
All learning sessions are delivered using the latest versions of acQuire GIM Suite products. Upon enrolment in a unit access to activity books and associated resources are available to download via the acQuire Learning Portal.
The Client will be invoiced for the charges associated with delivering resources to their nominated site. Charges may be in the form of courier fees, or excess baggage charges (for example, when an acQuire staff member delivers the materials)
To ensure the effectiveness of acQuire onsite learning session(s), the client is asked to provide the following :
- A separate room that is suitable for learning purposes.
- A computer for each participant, set up to acQuire’s requirements. The Requirements for acQuire Learning Desktop Virtual Machine provides comprehensive information about these requirements. This document is available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org
- A data projector
- A whiteboard/flipchart.
Participant substitution and transfer
For any learning session, requests for substituting one participant for another can be made without incurring any additional fees.
Requests to transfer a participant to another course or learning unit can be made.
All requests must include the relevant participant details, and be submitted by the Client:
- At least 14 calendar days prior to the commencement of the learning session via email@example.com
Requests to modify learning sessions can be made. All requests must include details of the required modification(s), and be submitted by the Client:
- At least 14 calendar days prior to the commencement of the learning session
- acQuire reserves the right to charge for any time related to change requests to the training deliver. A quotation will be provide prior to any changes being made to the learning session(s) via firstname.lastname@example.org
Made by the Client
More than 14 calendar days prior to commencement of services
- Must be made in writing to the relevant department. Will incur no charges.
14 calendar days or less prior to the commencement of services
- Must be made in writing to the relevant department. 30% of the service cost as defined in the proposal and all the other costs incurred to date will be charged.
3 calendar days or less prior to the commencement of services
- Must be made in writing to the relevant department. 50% of the service cost as defined in the proposal and all the other costs incurred to date will be charged.
Made by acQuire
acQuire reserves the right to cancel services. If we cancel services, we will endeavour to reschedule it at a suitable time, taking the client’s best interest into account. Where services have been paid prior to commencement, the client can elect for either a full refund or redirect payment towards other services. acQuire takes no responsibility for travel or other expenses incurred by service participants due to cancellations.