Work within the GIM Suite 4 interface, Arena, to build interactive dashboards and reports composed of elements such as data grids, maps, charts and logs (with new design capabilities) for a better end-user experience.
Database managers who responsible for creating and maintaining Arena workspaces.
- Discuss the fundamental concepts related to designing a task:
- Task templates i.e. Blank and Scaled log
- Data library
- Data view
- Data mode
- Design mode
- Controls (types and properties)
- Expressions and where they are used
- Demonstrate how to work in the Data mode i.e. selecting/adjusting the data to display in the task, including adding calculated fields.
- Demonstrate how to work in the Design mode i.e. adding the following controls, customising and binding their properties.
- Input controls
- Data grid
- Images, gauges and attachment
- Demonstrate how to import, export, migrate, duplicate and delete tasks.
- Demonstrate how to create and configure a scaled log.
- Demonstrate how to set up a workspace with categories and tasks.
- Demonstrate how to manage user permissions on a workspace.
You can participate in this unit at one of these upcoming courses: