Extend GIM Suite
Expand your existing acQuire GIM Suite framework within your business through data migration and workspace modification. Building on pre-requisite units, this unit consolidates your prior knowledge and enables you to further implement the acQuire GIM Suite to meet additional requirements.
Who should attend?
- Site administrators who would like to be able to implement the GIM solution to further support and extend site workflow processes
- Nova Network Partners
- Anyone seeking GIM Suite Professional (3000) accreditation.
5 days class time. Additionally, approximately 40 hours of assignment work, to be completed within 3 weeks of attending class.
- Analyse the specification document to assess changes needed to an existing workflow.
- Explain the significance of the different phases of a data migration process (data investigation, field mapping and data transfer), including the documentation of each.
- Demonstrate how to use a spreadsheet and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio in the data investigation, field mapping and data transfer phases of a data migration process.
- Describe the different data loading techniques available and recognise when to use them.
- Identify the source and impact of errors introduced at each phase of a data migration process.
- Demonstrate how to identify and resolve data conflicts prior to and during a data migration process.
- Demonstrate how the acQuire GIM Suite supports the specification document by creating/modifying acQuire 4 objects and creating new Arena tasks.
You can participate in this unit at one of these upcoming courses: