Administer your GIM Suite to an advanced level, including workspace audit, synchronisation and automation.
Who should attend?
- Site administrators and Nova Network Partners who would like to consolidate their GIM Suite knowledge to administer an implemented site.
- Anyone seeking GIM Suite Professional (3000) accreditation.
- Explain the purpose of derived fields.
- Create and use derived fields based on collar, geology, assay and read-only compound definitions.
- Create complex derived fields employing SQL sub-selects and CASE statements.
- Demonstrate how derived fields may be used to create other derived fields (nesting derived fields).
- Explain the purpose of post-import events.
- Discuss what constitutes a successful or failed import and the actions which take place following success or failure.
- Demonstrate how to configure post-import events.
- Explain the storage of grids and coordinates within the acQuire Data Model (ADM).
- Demonstrate how to define geographic, projected and local coordinate systems and explain the significance of a parent/child relationship.
- Demonstrate how to define coordinate set virtual fields.
- Discuss the purpose of workspace synchronisation.
- Demonstrate how to configure a workspace, including workspace shortcuts.
- Demonstrate how to set up connection and deployment properties.
- Create a workspace configuration file (*.awcfg) for site users.
- Explain the purpose of the workspace analyser tool.
- Demonstrate how to use the workspace analyser tool.
- Explain the purpose of automation.
- Discuss data caching and the task automation.
- Demonstrate how to set up automation, including emails.
- Demonstrate how to use the data caching wizard.
- Demonstrate how to use the task automation wizard.