Create and use the reporting tools in the acQuire 4 component of the GIM Suite, in order to view and share customised summaries of your data for making rapid business decisions.
Who should attend?
- Database managers who want to learn how to use the acQuire 4 report object to create customised reports derived from data in an acQuire 4 database.
- Anyone seeking GIM Suite Practitioner (2000) accreditation
1. Create acQuire 4 report objects to produce customised reports.
- Create and use a report object to produce customised data reports.
- Demonstrate how to plan, design and create a report object.
- Demonstrate how to use the sheet and object settings wizards to configure
each sheet type.
- Demonstrate how to use a data sheet to derive data for a report sheet.
- Demonstrate how to create an aesthetically pleasing and logically structured
report sheet (layout, formatting, sections etc.).
- Demonstrate how to create and configure different control types on a report
- Demonstrate how to add a control sheet with controls, which fine-tunes the
behaviour of a report object.
You can participate in this unit at one of these upcoming courses:
08 Feb 2021
15 Feb 2021
10 May 2021