acQuire 4 Coal
Use GIM Suite to work with a generalised workflow focused on depth adjustment, coal quality and compositing of samples. Includes importing, reporting and exporting.
Who should attend?
- Database managers and acQuire 4 users within the coal industry
- Anyone who would like to learn more about the capabilities of acQuire 4 with respect to the Coal Quality ADM.
1. Use acQuire 4 objects designed for a coal workflow
- Examine the Coal ADM.
- Use the DAT to tie downhole geophysical intervals to the logged and sampled intervals.
- Use the compositing tool to create sample and clean coal composites.
- Import coal quality data (i.e. proximate analyses, ultimate analyses, coal sizing data, clean coal composites).
- Use coal quality data reports (e.g. Washability Report).
- Export coal quality data.
You can participate in this unit at one of these upcoming courses:
There are currently no upcoming courses that offer this unit. Please email email@example.com to register your interest in this unit, so that we can contact you when it is available.