Manage your coal, mineable oil sands or coal seam gas drilling project effectively.
- Plan which equipment will be used for drilling.
- Define which holes will be drilled.
- Set priorities for planned holes.
- Plan sample preparation (standards/ duplicates).
- Accommodate field logging of lithology, facies and core photos.
- Capture gas-related data, including measured gas, desorption and isotherm.
- Collect engineering data such as Drill Seam Tests data.
- Capture and import downhole geophysics, in LAS format.
- Capture Particle Size Distribution (PSD), X-Ray Diffraction (XRD), Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) and Dean Stark analysis data.
- Adjust drill log depths to match observed geophysical measurement intervals.
- Store large volumes of geophysical data efficiently.
- Store and prioritise multiple iterations of logging for the same hole.
- Manage multiple coordinate sets and perform dynamictransformation.
- Use standard gas content determination equations.
- Analyse coal quality data.
- Review coal seam gas information for isotherm, saturation, Q1 values, etc.
- Prepare sample and grade analysis.
- Conduct QAQC of geochemical sample analysis.
- Get full geodetic coordinate transformations on the fly.
- Link directly into your acQuire database from leading exploration and general mine planning systems.
- Integrate with LIMS and despatch systems.
- Export datain LAS format.
- Produce well data cards automatically.
- Produce scaled strip logs.
- Generate reports on laboratory turn-around and sample tracking.
- Report on Bitumen and net coal thickness.
- Produce reports on drilling events, drillhole signoff and authorisation processes.
- Generate regulatory reports.
Drilling Reconciliation Packaged Workflow
Get fast and simple drilling metrics using this best-practice packaged workflow.
- Capture drilling activity data.
- Monitor drilling performance and progress.
- Track and control costs.
- Produce quality reports.
- Share information for decision-making purposes.
Core Image Packaged Workflow
Manage your core images more easily. This workflow speeds up the process of collecting and storing core photos, and eliminates issues such as file naming errors and image accessibility.
- Capture additional attributes associated with the image.
- Use a standardised image capture process.
- Access the images collected immediately.
- Have better control over quality.
- Spend less time and money to capture, file and maintain images.