acQuire is more than a database...
...it is the premier Geoscientific Information Management System (GIMS) that adds value to all phases of the development and production of natural resources.
acQuire is robust and reliable.
More than 240 organisations in over 35 countries rely on acQuire to optimise their geoscientific data and convert it into knowledge to make critical business decisions.
We will help you adopt best-practice workflows.
This is achieved by providing rich functionality and productivity-building tools. acQuire can be easily configured to suit your business needs, company-specific standards and workflows.
We listen to our customers.
Customer feedback, coupled with our years of implementation experience, allow us to continually improve our products. Examples of these are:
- Packaged workflows– An out-of-the-box workflow to fulfil a particular business process. Packaged workflows are available at a lower cost than a typical scope-and-implement solution.
- acQuire Neo - A revolutionary product for dynamic querying and data interrogation.
We deliver quality service.
To ensure the ongoing success of our customers’ operations, our Support team actively seeks feedback from customers who contact us for technical support.
Our implementation and support team are experts.
They have diverse industry expertise in both geologic and technology fields. Most have worked in the exploration and mining industries, with multi-commodity exposure. Our internal staff accreditation process requires each implementer and support expert to complete an intensive three-month training program before they can service customers. This ensures that the services delivered are both consistent and of the highest standard.
We speak your language.
Multi-lingual support is available for English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Afrikaan, and Russian.
We're here to help you.
We will help you before, during and after you implement acQuire. We understand that changing a critical business system requires considerable planning. We provide the following services to assist with this:
- Scoping and proof of concept studies
- Workflow gathering and understanding
- Installation of acQuire's technologies
- Legacy data migration
- acQuire workflow construction and configuration
- Acceptance testing and documentation
- Technology support